GoCuto 0.9.7.1 released.
- Corresponded to Go version 1.5.3.
- Several bug fix.
We published a Docker image with pre-installed GoCuto.
You can get GoCuto with only one docker command.
docker pull cuto/gocuto
GoCuto 0.9.7 released.
- Enable to set up jobs on docker container mostly like as on host machine.
- Enable disable_joblog option in servant ini file, to switch joblog output target (file or console).
GoCuto 0.9.6 released.
- Corresponded to Go version 1.5.1.
- Agentless adapter version 1.0.0 released.
We published a Golang primer website for Japanese developers.
There are only a few websites for Japanese Golang beginners. We made the primer website to support them.
The first time Golang. (Japanese Only)
GoCuto 0.9.5 is now available.
- Enable master to rerun incomplete jobnet execution.
GoCuto was published today, by UNIRITA Inc. You can read press release of GoCuto on UNIRITA official website.
GoCuto 0.9.4 is now available.
- Support deferent timezone between master and servant.
- Add -utc option to show-utility.
GoCuto 0.9.3 is now available.
- Add realtime utility.
- Enable show utility to use nid option.
GoCuto 0.9.2 is now available.
- Enable master to retry job execution request when job cannot start.
- Enable master to use secondary servant when job cannot start.
- Enable <CUTOROOT> tag in config files.